NJ Squires is a leadership group for boys 9-11 years old. Squires supports quality programs teaching leadership skills, social development, and cooperative activities. The goal of the Squires is for its members and their parents to have fun while learning three important life lessons:
1. Wisdom — the importance of education
2. Truth — honesty
3. Justice — equality and fairness
Members decide their goals and activities with the guidance of trained adults, including parents of members. It's fun and meaningful for all who participate.
Help Name the NJ Squire Manor!
NJ Squire Manor State Events
- Sat. March 9, 2019 - Grand Master’s Class (breakfast through lunch only)
- Sat. July 13, 2019 (2nd Saturday in July each year) - Squires Fun Day
- Sat. Nov. 2019 - Fall Honors Class (breakfast through lunch only)
- Sat. Jan 11, 2020 (2nd Saturday in January) - Squire Fun Day/Fundraiser
- Sat. Feb 1, 2020 - Winterfest, February, (Saturday only, 10am-3pm)